Every interaction with a prospective customer centers around one key question.
“How will you help me meet my business goals?”
The BEST person to answer that question is an existing customer. Happy customers are the most valuable asset for sales and marketing efforts. But are you maximizing the value of your current customers?
Prospects don’t want to be sold to all the time. They want to see how you work in the real world, how you'll help them if they become your customer. Success stories do that and more.
Through case studies, video customer profiles, and testimonials, you can help prospective customers understand the value and success they’ll experience by doing business with you. And, they provide valuable content for your website, email, and social media channels.
Showcasing your customer success can be as simple as:
- Tell a compelling, powerful story your target audience can relate to (similar business pains)
- Bring a new level of credibility to your marketing with quantifiable results
- Find the right person to tell the story (ideally a similar persona as your target audience)
- Let customer quotes lead the story (it’s not about you!)
- Keep it short, but be as specific as possible
- Use every opportunity to cross-promote your customer success stories
Over the years, the BayCreative team has produced hundreds of success stories in a variety of formats. Click below for some examples.
See for yourself, and keep us in mind when you need to tell your customers' stories.
All the best!
- Team BayCreative -